Monday, September 10, 2007

My Focus Right Now

My mind has been consumed with our Primary program coming up!!! I just want it to turn out well and the kids to do well. There is a lot that goes along with putting a program together. I am getting stressed and nervous! I know it will be fine, but I can't help but worry. I want the kids ot feel of the spirit and the congregation as well. I want it to be an uplifting experience for all involved. It is a big responsibility! Especially when I have never been a part of one except when I was in Primary as a child. It will be a great accomplishment for the kids. Wish us luck!




4 comments:

Abbi said...

I'm sure the program will go wonderfully! I think everyone looks forward to the Primary Program BUT the Primary presidency, because it's so much work and pressure for them! But really, Primary Programs are a fun time for the ward, and for the kids to feel all important. Keep your expectations low, and you'll be happy.

P.S. I'm so excited that Colby likes school! He is so cute in his picture!

Jessi said...

Good luck!! I did our primary program for a few years and it is nerve-wracking trying to get all those little bodies to pay attention, hold still, sing out, speak clearly, and BE QUIET. But somehow it always works out in the end. I bet you did a wonderful job!

Shelley said...

I remember stressing about the Primary Program. One of my friends said, "It just always works out because it's Heavenly Father's program." And it's true, it does. You'll do a great job--Enjoy it.

Shelley said...

I remember worrying about the Primary Program when I was a counselor. The other counselor said it always works out because it's Heavenly Father's program. It will be wonderful--Enjoy it.