Thursday, September 13, 2007

More About Me!

My roommate and I once: ate an entire round chocolate cake. (oh the days when you could eat anything!)

Never in my live have I: traveled outside North America

High School was: learning that I wanted to be good and dealing with losing friends because of that choice.

When I am nervous: I bite my nails

My hair: is getting longer than I have had it in a while. Kind of fun!

When I was 5: I went to Disneyland for the first time.

When I turn my head to the left: I see a bare yellow wall. (so not interesting!)

I should be: better with meal planning and yard work.

By this time next year: Carson will be 2 and probably wreaking havoc!

My favorite Aunt is: Do I have to choose 1? I love them all so much!

I have a hard time understaning: why summer can't be all year round :))

My ideal breakfast: waffles with strawberries and whip cream. MMMM!

If you visit my hometown: you get to cross the newly built bridge and you will see how truly beautiful it is.

If you spend the night at my house: Colby will maul you and we will hook you up with Italian Ice.

I shouldn't have been: a red head. I tried it and it didn't work!

Last night I: Gave my boys a bath, watched Monk and went to sleep.

A better name for me would be: Momma, since that is what Colby calls me.

I have been told I look like: Bette Midler and Blossom

4 comments:

Audra said...

Ooh, that's fun you were a red head! I should be better at meal planning also.:(

Jessi said...

I loved reading your answers! And I'm still bummed we didn't stop by and get some Italian Ice when we were in town. We're just going to have to come again sometime.

Abbi said...

I love your hair long, Michelle! I think it looks so good.

Jana said...

This is a cute idea. I will have to steal it for my blog one day.