Monday, June 18, 2007

I'm Home!!

I am home from my trip to Washington. I spent 10 days with family and friends. It was so great to spend time with my parents and see old friends! My parents spoiled me good! They are so wonderful and I love them to pieces!!! Thanks Mom and Dad for a GREAT time!!! Here are some pictures from my trip.

My Mom and I
My sister, Renae and my Mom
My Nephew, Carter up to bat

My Sister, Rhonda with CarsonMe with Dee on the left and Tiff on the rightMy Mom looking oh so cute!My Brother, Cory and his wife Ryoko and son Zeke who, might I add, hooked us up with a Nintendo Wii. Nate loved the surprise!!! Thank you!My childhood best friend, Beth and I. She is so cool! I love her to death!My Dad and CarsonI had the opportunity to go the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill concert there with Dee. We had AWESOME seats! It was a blast! Thanks Dee for hooking us up with the tickets. Here are just a few of the dozens of pictures I took. Really, what am I going to do with all those pictures?



0 comments: