Sunday, June 3, 2007

Busy Bee

Life has been so BUSY lately that I haven't had much time to blog. So here is a quick entry. I just quit my job last week. I was doing some Data Entry for a company out of Cedar City, UT. I was able to do it from home, so that was great. But it just got to be too much with kids, church calling and just life! So, I am happy to remove that from my plate.


Yesterday we had Abbi's shower here at the house and it was a great success. I think Abbi enjoyed it. It was so fun to do. Only three weeks until their wedding. I will post some pictures from the shower later.


Tuesday Carson and I leave to head up to my parents in Gig Harbor, Washington for 10 days. We will go back with my mom, so it will be nice to travel with her. I am looking forward to getting together with family and friends. This picture to the right is one of may favorite views in Gig Harbor. It is a beautiful place and I am so fortunate to have grown up there. It is always nice to go home. We always get spoiled while we are there. Every once in a while I get homesick for the water and beautiful views. I look forward to seeing them again.




0 comments: