Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Did I really?

Did I just really buy a minivan? I swore I would never own one, but once again, I am eating my words. We broke down and bought one! It is an '06 Toyota Sienna. It is really nice. We debated between a Honda Odyssey and the Sienna, but in the end went for the Sienna. I think in time I will learn to love it. I am just still in shock! Colby loves the automatic sliding door. I think he is going to wear it out. We are happy and know this will be a good fit for our family. Here is a picture of our new ride.



2 comments:

Kjirsten said...

It looks like the perfect touring machine for visiting Sanpete County in! I hope we see lots and lots of you guys now that you can travel in such luxury and style.

Kjirsten said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.