Friday, May 21, 2010

The Graduate

Colby graduated Kindergarten today. We were a little worried that he wouldn't pass! :-) Not really, he is too smart for his own good! I will miss his class and his wonderful Teacher. Good thing I have two more kids. I sure hope they get her too. She is wonderful! Colby and his Teacher, Mrs. Comte

The family. This picture pretty much depicts our everyday life. Colby posing nicely, Carson making a silly face, Josh wanting to do his own thing, and Nate and I just smiling through it all. Yep, pretty much our lives! I love these people more than anything!

*photos courtesy of my good pal, Jana Norman. Thank you!!!! Since I am a lame Mom and didn't make sure the camera batteries were charged. Nice! But we did record it all.

6 comments:

Caytee said...

Congrats Colbs! Sure proud of you!!!

Unknown said...

So cute! Loved seeing you and your cute family last week michelle :)

Renae said...

I love that Colbs is looking stylin' as ever and of course has on some flip flops :-) Looks like a great day! Congrats to the Grad!
Hope you're b-day is going well...will call later after work and hopefully catch you all.
Love you!!

Abbi said...

Man I love your family! That picture of all of you makes me smile. :) Good job Colby!

cpcox99 said...

Way to go Colby! Too bad Brady's graduation was at the same time or we would have come. :)

Shelley said...

Good job, Coxes! Wow, everything will go by faster now...at least that's my experience. We love your family!