Sunday, October 18, 2009

There's A 6 Yr. Old In The House!

This cute kid turned 6 today. Ugh....why do they have to grow up?? Alas, he is and there is nothing I can do about it, except celebrate it!

We started the festivities off Thurs. night at a new place called Pirate Island. It is like a Chucky Cheese, but pirate themed of course. It was a bit crazy, but the boys had fun, and that is all that matters! Some of the family came and Colby got to bring his buddy Tanner.

Today, Colby got the "You are special" plate.....



had some Luigi cake upon his request......
and he got to ride his NEW bike.

and Joshie thoroughly enjoyed the festivities as well! (had to throw this pic in!:)


All in all it has been a great celebration of our special boy, Colby. This is one amazing kid! He blows my mind on a daily basis with his intelligence, love, sensitivity, humor, and tenderness.
I love you my big boy Colbs!!!! I love you all the way to the moon and back! Happy Birthday! We are SO proud of the boy you are and are becoming!

4 comments:

Marnae said...

He really is a great little guy. He is one of the sweetest kids I have met. Happy 6th birthday Colby.

Rachel said...

I can't believe Colby is 6 already! It looks like he had an awesome birthday thanks to his awesome parents(by the way, really cute cake:). We haven't been to Pirate Island yet, but there is a girl in our ward who works there and she really likes working there. Now that I know someone who has gone and isn't baised, I can find out what it's really like :)

Caytee said...

What a cute kid. Thanks for letting me play in all the festivities. He is such a great kid. I can't believe how time flies. By the way, LOVE THE CAKE! Since I missed it and only saw half of it. You will have to teach me someday. You are such a fabulous mom! Colby is lucky to have a family like you guys.

Anonymous said...

It was big fun to be a part of the event. Pops was appreciative of the invitation. Colby is truly turning into quite a young man and a wonderful grandson.
LOVE YOU COLBS....Papa