Monday, July 20, 2009

Carson...Oh, How I Love Thee!

With today being Carson's birthday, I have been thinking of all the things about him that make me happy.
  • I love Carson because he is self-less
  • I love Carson because he calls a swimming suit a "swimming soup"
  • I love Carson because he is crazy and energetic, and he has two chipped front teeth as proof
  • I love Carson because of the way he loves his brothers
  • I love Carson because of his great belly laugh
  • I love Carson because he gets excited over EVERYTHING
  • I love Carson because he is a goof
  • I love Carson because his response to anything Colby says is "ya, me too!"
  • I love Carson because he lights up a room
  • I love Carson because his smile makes me happy
  • I love Carson because he has worked SO hard to broaden and improve his speech over the last year
  • I love Carson because when putting him down for his "birthday nap" today, he said, "come snuggle me, Mama." and we fell asleep together
  • I love Carson because he gives zerberts (thanks to Papa!)
  • I love Carson because his voice reaches an octive I didn't know existed when he gets excited
  • I love Carson because he teaches me something new everyday
  • I love Carson because he loves treats just as much as I do
  • I love Carson because of his love for life and people
  • I love Carson because he is tough with a tender side
  • I love Carson because he often has to sleep with a toy car
  • I love Carson because the first thing he says when waking up in the morning is, "where's Colby?" and the second thing he says is "where's Daddy?"
  • I love Carson because he is Carson!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love Carson because he is a total comedian! He knows he can make people laugh and loves when he does!

Nate said...

I love Carson because he makes sure that everyone gets a cookie when the cookies come out.

Caytee said...

True story! What a cute kid. I sure have a special place in my heart for that kid. I love Carson because after we sing Happy Birthday to him, he says "Thank you." before he blows out the candles.

Anonymous said...

Carson is a special little guy and he has a special Mom too. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It's nice to see what you love about him...in capsule form. We all love him too. He has a way of engaging strangers....as an example, we were at DQ recently and three young ladies noticed him...he noticed them and then the fun began. He was shy, but loving the attention. He enjoyed playing peek a boo with the girls. Also, Nikki (Rhonda's sis in-law) absolutely loves Carson. So...there you go...what's not to love.
Pops

Renae said...

I love this, Chelle! I love Carson because of how he says my name and the sweet loves that he gives. And I love that he will immediately share what he has. And I love Carson because he taught me that I could love another little boy as much as I love Colby!