Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hangin with the WA Peeps....Part 4

To wrap up the trip, we went to the Beach (WA Coast). It was great fun! We stayed in a beach house with all my siblings and their families. It was fun to all be together! The big boys went boogie boarding (I have no picture proof), while the little boys played in the sand (which they could have done all day long if we let them!), we played games and just hung out!
Papa duck and his little ducklings following behind. I absolutely LOVE this picture!Uncle Cory and JoshieThe Sibs with Dad. What is Mark doing??? Whatever it is, it is dang funny!

Just the Sibs!

The Boys with my bro, Mark. I love this picture, too!


Some of the gang at a lookout point.

Carson saying, "I'm cold!"


Me and my sweet, adorable Joshie!
The whole crew just before we had to make the LONG drive home!
It was a wonderful trip overall! Thank you to all who made it so special.
Oh ya, and Colby lost his SECOND tooth while we were at the beach! Such a big kid!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like such a fun trip. It's always fun to reconnect with family!

5 ibarras said...

It was so good to see you guys! Thanks for making time for us out of your busy vacation :) Luv you!

Anonymous said...

ahem! Clairification....Colby did not lose a tooth...his mama pinned him down to yank it out :)
xoxo love you!!
Rhonda

Caytee said...

Yippee! How dang fun! I love Rhonda's comment too. Is that true? Nice going Michelle!

Michelle said...

Rhonda is right. I did yank the thing out. It was SO close! ANd I just can't stand loose teeth. I just want them out! He was a good sport to let me do it!

camille said...

hoorah for the WA peeps!