Monday, June 29, 2009

Hangin' With the WA Peeps...Part 2

We watched my nephew play some baseball.....






went to Pump It Up since my sister-in-law and her husband own it, we got hooked up!!! :-) The boys totally LOVED it! It is the coolest jumping place ever! It is right next to Michael's off of 38th in Tacoma. (little plug there for ya, Rhonda!)








Grandma "E" came for a visit. Love that lady! And notice Carson on the ground....he refused to be photographed.
Dinner with my good pals, Kell, Tiff, and our brown friend, Dee Dee (and I am holding Kell's new little one...so cute!) It was fun to get together with old friends!


And we got to see the my mom's grave marker. Didn't it turn out just beautiful?! It is so striking in person. Being home and in the same house where most of my memories of her lie, was hard, but so great at the same time. I still miss her everyday. Especially when my kids hit milestones or do something that I know she would love and appreciate. I just want to be able to pick up the phone and tell her all about it and hear her amusement and excitement on the other end. I will just have to tell her all these things at a later date. I feel her close every so often.
My heart aches for her.




2 comments:

Caytee said...

I love your pictures. Your pictures of your mom's grave are beautiful. She is such a gorgeous woman! We missed you while you were gone...but glad you had fun!

Laura Call said...

My dad is buried at the same cemetery... I recognize it from the last picture. Is it Haven of Rest in Gig Harbor? Such a beautiful, peaceful place out there. Looks like your Washington trip was so great! How fun for you guys to get to come visit! You guys are so lucky you got hooked up at 'Pump It Up'... that place is such a riot!