Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Accomplice

This is a plain old stool. A stool that has become Carson's buddy. He has found new freedom with this useful stool. Freedom to reach new heights.....especially in the kitchen. This stool has become Carson's accomplice in many mischevious acts. Like getting the hot cocoa out of the pantry that ends up all over Carson's face and the kitchen floor, or getting the chocolate sauce out of the fridge that ends up all over Carson's face and the kitchen floor, or the getting into the red paint I left out when doing a craft (that one I take full responsibility for). So, needless to say, when I hear this once, plain old stool being scooted along the kitchen floor...... I go running!

6 comments:

Jana said...

Isn't 2 such a fun and independant age? :)

5 ibarras said...

Aren't boys fun?
By the way, I added your blog to my blog list...feel free to do the same. So glad we can keep our families up-to-date through blogging :) Love you, jen

Caytee said...

That sounds like the Carson that we all know and love! ha ha!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry....I LOL'D!
Pops

Shelley said...

Boys are good at making messes, but they are so much fun and fun to be around!!

Pam said...

Isaac's does the hot cocoa ALL the time! He is by far my WORST toddler as far as messes go. I feel your pain. Don't you just love those laugh or cry or both moments with toddlers?