Sunday, August 31, 2008

What Happened To July??


The E*/S* fam, minus my men.






Rhonda and Zeke (I love this picture!)







My dad, Uncle Doug and Uncle Richard



Here we are checking out the talent show


Nae even sang in the talent show and did a fabulous job! That tree in the background is the family tree. My mom had 10 siblings. That makes for one BIG tree!



My brothers, Mark (left) and Cory (right). They are a crack up!


I also got to go take some flowers to my mom's grave with my dad. It is set in such a beautiful place. Here is a picture of the view from my mom's plot.





I miss her tremendously!

4 comments:

Caytee said...

Michelle:
How I truly do love you. We are so fortunate to have you in our family. Thanks for all you do.

Anonymous said...

Dawter...love the pictures and love the way you share all of your experiences. The pic of Mark and Cory cracks me up...because we all know that they are up to something. They are two peas in a pod if you know what I mean. Great family picture, but wish your men were there. Maybe next time.
Pops

DebLawson said...

You have the neatest family! On both sides... you are truly blessed to have so much love and support.
The reunion looked like so much fun. I'm sure the void left by your mother was felt by all. I know it's still so tough for you, and I'm sorry you're hurting.
One day at a time, right?

I promise, I am trying to get over to see you guys! Hello, I live down the street and I can't seem to make it all the way over there to see you and the boys!
:)

The Luke Family said...

Michelle,
I can't believe time has gone by so quickly and that I have been here for a month.
My mom lost her dad 7 years before I was born and her mom 2 mo. after I was born. She still strugles with both losses and that her mom never got to see us grow up. I have always felt bad I never got to meet my grandma because she was a convert from England and her dad kicked her out the day she was baptized I always wanted to hear her amazing story of how she came to America and met my Grandpa. I know that I have never been in your position but I want you to know I have felt a special closeness to my grandma. Thankfully you are a member so you can understand I have felt her.
You and your kids can too.
Love,
Mandee