Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Alone With 3 Kids...Can I Do It?!

Well, we have had a full house here since baby Joshua came and now they have all had to go home. :(( I am so sad about it. Everyone has been such a GREAT help, especially with the older boys. It has been so nice to know they were being taken care of while I was recovering. I am a little nervous to be alone with the three boys when I am not fully recovered yet. Although I am feeling leaps and bounds better than I did a week ago. Thank you so much to Nae, Papa, Auntie Rhonda, and Auntie Cyn. It has been so wonderful to have you guys! We love you all so much and appreciate all you have done for us!


Auntie Cyn helping Cars get some banana....his favorite. He is our little monkey!

Aunt Nae, who has been so great and an enormous help! She made sure the boys had breakfast every morning and took such great care of them. Thank you so much!


Carson helping Auntie Rhonda do some dishes. She spoils my boys and they LOVE it! Rhonda came to our house straight from Disneyland, so she had lots of fun Disney stuff for the boys. And she had all sorts of activities planned out for them to do. They had a lot of fun. Thank you so, so much!!

My Pops with Cars. He was awesome! And the boys loved having him here. Thank you so much for coming and being apart of this special time for us and helping out so much!

And since I had so much help I have been able to do this pretty much all day long and I LOVE every minute of it! Joshua is such a cuddle bug and prefers to sleep snuggled up to his mom. I am soaking every second of it up because I know it won't last long!


And here are some fun pics of the boys. Colby and Carson LOVE their baby brother and are so good with him. Colby is constantly kissing him and saying how sweet he is. And Carson even offers his favorite blankey to keep Joshua warm.






6 comments:

DebLawson said...

Oh my...
Could your boys be any CUTER?
Seriously... they are so dang cute!

I know how it is when the help goes home! It always comes with a bit of saddness as the realization sinks in..."I have 3 kids, now what do I do?!" And it's so nice having family around after having a new baby, so I know how you are feeling now that the family is leaving.
Please let any of us know when you need a break or need any help.
Once Lindsay starts school next week, I'll have lots of time on my hands... lots of time to hold adorable newborn baby boys!!
Please call me if you need me!

Take care!

Dani said...

So incredibly cute! Your three boys together could melt any heart! :)

Good luck this week...you're going to do great! I just wished we still just lived up the street so I could come help out!

Lots of luvs and hugs!

Dani

Anonymous said...

It was hard to leave you Dawter! Our intent was to really help you during that first week and I think we did...though...I'd like to have done more (workbench). We were also able to sprinkle in some fun stuff too, which made for an even more enjoyable trip. Oh...and the CORN! I didn't think they could grow candy in the fields of Payson. I truly enjoyed the time with Colbs and Cars. You just can't help but love those little guys! You are so fortunate to have such a wonderful family close by. They are of great support...and they just love you to pieces. How sweet is that??? Now...can you do it???? Yup...you can with the help of that peach of a guy...Nate. As I've shared with you before....you've got your Mom's spirit and what a blessing that is.
Looking forward to my next trip!
Love you Dawter!
Pops

Lori Muir said...

Wow!Your boys are amazing! I love the pic of Joshua on your chest and the one of Colby's huge smile next to him. I just want to reach out and touch his little face. Maybe you can transmit the 'new baby smell' through the computer also. Let us know what we can do. Seriously. I'd love to watch Carson for an afternoon. He and Jacey would be a cute couple wouldn't they? Call me. Seriously.

Kjirsten said...

What a blessing it is to have a family. You've got some great pictures to help you remember this special event. That baby is so beautiful! I wonder if he would snuggle with me, I might have to come and find out some afternoon.

koko bean..... said...

Michelle once again you and Nate made another beautiful baby, he is so dang cute. You can so do it...Just remember you are now totally out numbered you have 3 kids and only 2 arms. Thats the part that made me nervous. But you just learn to make it work which I know you can and will. Good luck and remember to laugh a lot. It will always get you through a rough day.