Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's Official.....


The C* family is going to be blessed with another baby boy! We are so excited! Although Colby is not so excited. He has been telling us that he is going to have a baby sister because, "he doesn't have one of those yet." We came home from the ultrasound and told him it was a baby brother and he teared up and said, "no it's not! It's a baby sister! Your kiddin me." He needed to see the photos for proof, but he is still convinced it is a girl. Poor guy, hopefully he will get use to the idea of another brother.

Oh no! We have to come up with another boy name.
PS. Happy Birthday Abbi!!! We love you!

5 comments:

cpcox99 said...

Congrats! I called that one. :) I voted for a boy in your poll. So far, the C* boys are 5 for 5 in having boys...we're very happy for you guys!! Love you lots!!

DebLawson said...

Awwwwww, 3 adorable boys!!! So fun!

I really did think this baby was a little girl, though! Oh well, perhaps next time? Or the next?
Or maybe the NEXT time?! ;)

Happy news!

:) Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Jana said...

Congratulations!!! Since your boys are sooooo cute, this isn't a tagedy. :) Do I win a prize for guessing the right gender? (j/k)

Lindsay said...

I thought for sure this one was going to be little "summer"! So are you going to stick with the C as the first letter for the name. You have a theme going!

Jessi said...

I really do think that mothers are having to specialize these days. It seems like almost everyone I know has EITHER boys or girls. Congrats on another little boy!!! (And if, by chance, we do get a boy this go-around I'll have to come to you for advice on how to raise them!!)