Wednesday, December 19, 2007

We Made It!

We made it to the great state of WA! It has been great to be here with my parents. We have lots of festivities to look forward to in the next couple of weeks. The drive up was long and uneventful. (Thank goodness!!!) The boys are having a blast exploring Nana and Papa's house. Colby was especially excited to cross the new bridge they built here. That has been a highlight of his trip! We have seen nothing but rain since we got here. I think I have lived away from here long enough to forget how dark and rainy it is in the winter. Oh well! We are still enjoying ourselves. I helped my mom decorate the house yesterday and went to lunch with my sister today. Nate is going snowboarding with my brother tomorrow, so we are keeping busy. I hope everyone is having a fun time this holiday season with preparations and celebrations!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!

5 comments:

Jana said...

Glad you made it and are having fun.

Jessi said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! Merry Christmas.

DebLawson said...

Glad you made it safely to WA. Sounds like you are already having a great time. I'm very envious that you are home with family for Christmas.... this is my very first Christmas EVER in my whole life away from mom,dad,brother and sister! how sad.... at least we were home for Thanksgiving with them.
Anyhow, have a fantastic time with everyone, Merry Christmas and enjoy being HOME!
:)

See ya when you get home. Be Safe.

John and Drew said...

Wow!!! That is an amazing pic. Have fun in WA!!!

Abbi said...

Hope you have a great time in WA! We miss you guys!
Love, Abbi and Chad :)