Thursday, May 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Nate!






We are heading down to spend the weekend with Nate's family, so I am going to post this a day early. Tomorrow is Nates B-day. Happy Birthday, Babe! I love you. I am dedicating my Thursday 13 to him!






Thirteen things I love about my Nate:


1. He is SO charitable. Everyone thinks the world of him!

2. He is a WONDERFUL Father! Our boys ADORE him.
3. He is a patient, kind, understanding, and loving husband.
4. He is adventurous.
5. He is passionate.
6. He has an active mind.
7. He takes good care of us, and is always thinking of ways to better take care of us.
8. He makes me laugh.
9. He is my best friend.
10. He is a hard worker.

11. He loves his family and loves to spend time with them.
12. He is SO intelligent.
13. He takes care of the boys so I can sleep in every once in a while.








2 comments:

Abbi said...

Happy Early Birthday to Nate!! And congrats to him for meeting his goal to start a business! Oh, and PS, who's the cute guy in the orange shirt in that one picture? J/K. :)

Crystal said...

I felt so bad I didn't get to wish him a Happy Birthday personally. I hope he got my message. Love you guys.