Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Park City Trip

Nate and I took a trip to Park City this past weekend to celebrate our 5th Anniversary. We had a Wonderful time! My mom, the most unselfish, generous person in the world flew down to watch our kids for us so we could go to Park City childless. By the way, did I mention she is suffering from cancer and going through Chemo and STILL came down to take care of our boys. She insisted. THANK YOU MOM! She is so great and we love her soooo much! We stayed in a great hotel! The room was so nice! The weather left something to be desired, so we weren't able to do all the things we wanted to, but we did get some good shopping in! That is always fun to me! It was so great to spend quality one on one time with Nate. I always have fun with him. He really is my best friend! I love and appreciate him so much!










1 comments:

Crystal said...

I was looking forward to a Happy Birthday to me(Michelle) blog, but that would not be like you. Next year I will dedicate my blog to you on your birthday. It is in writing, so it must be done.