Monday, May 30, 2011

Ahhh...Summer at Last, But Wait

The weather is telling me different! The kids are out of school. It is officially summer, however it has been raining for the last month it feels like. Although, I am sure I will be complaining about the heat in no time! Ha!

My goals for the summer are:

*to not have anything extra on my plate so I can focus on my family and my home.

*help my hubby get through his summer classes. Yes folks he has gone back to school to finish up his Bachelors. Only 8 classes away. Can you say studd??! I am so impressed with him!

*Get my house organized to my liking

*run a half marathon

*just be spontaneous and play with my 3 adorable boys!

Oh how I love summer so much! Bring on the flip flops, sno cones, pool, sunglasses, and the SUN!!! :-)


2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a great summer list! I'm totally with you on the getting my house organized goal. I wish I could also say run a half marathon...but this summer I will focus on making a baby instead. :)

Caytee said...

Agreed! Yay for summer!