Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines

I finished the little Valentine backpacks for the boys just in time for the big day (or actually on the big day)!




Then I made this for Nate with Colby's great help! It has swedish fish in the sea. I know....cheesy, but oh so fun!!!




Then Colbs made me one too! Isn't it so cute. Man, I love that kid!



And our Valentine's Day would not be complete without me making Nate the biggest Rice Krispie Treat heart around!


The boys gave me some of "my favorite things". I felt like Oprah.....it was awesome!
It is so great to know and feel the love we have for one another in this house!

3 comments:

Caytee said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! What a cute idea! And thanks for all the help with ideas. We had a great Valentine's Day too!

Pam said...

Mo! Those bags are SO CUTE! I love them! I've printed out the pattern and will have to make them for next year! So bummed I didn't read this sooner; in time for this year! Love it! Thanks for sharing.

And Go Nate for your V-day! How fun! Love ya! :)

Laura Call said...

Valentine's Day is such a fun day of love! I love all the homemade things and ways you guys showed love for one another... it's very sweet!