Monday, June 9, 2008

What Exit Are You?


Okay, my Colby cracks me up! Lately his new thing (ever since we were in Washington) is what exit everyone lives on. He knows that Aunt Nae's exit is 111, Daddy's work and Grandma & Grandpa's is exit 263, our home exit is 250, he even knows that Grandma C*'s is exit 317. He had to call Papa last week and ask what his exit number was. The fact that he can remember all of these amazes me! Do you even know your exit number? I didn't before Colby. He is just the coolest!
*photo to the right taken by Colby

3 comments:

Marnae said...

Michelle he is too funny. What a great little guy. I love the self-photo. Classic.

cpcox99 said...

Isn't it crazy the stuff these guys remember? Colby truly is the master of the exit numbers. I still can't remember what exit we live on and I just read it a minute ago...

Caytee said...

Yea...I was a little confused when he said "It's 2-6-3 Caytee." "uh ok...whatever Colby." I had no idea what he was talking about!