Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Carson's Bday Pics and Then Some

Here are some pics I put together from Carson's Bday. I was inspired by the awesome collages that Audra puts together. Too bad mine doesn't hold a candle to hers! :)


As you can see, I am never satisfied with the look of my blog. As you can tell, I am constantly changing it! Someday I will like it and not have to mess with it anymore!


I do have to say to Jessi that I went and saw "Hairspray" and absolutely LOVED it too!!!! I highly recommend it. It is so much FUN! My mom and I got to go together this last weekend while she was in town and she totally loved it too!!! I would see it again in a heartbeat. In fact, it is one I want to own when it comes out on DVD. From the first scene you are just happy and having fun!

3 comments:

Abbi said...

Michelle, I really like the way your blog looks! I just made a new blog and it took me so long just to choose the colors and fonts. I don't know how you do all the extra tricks to make it look good--you'll have to teach me. And I like your collage!

Jessi said...

Love the collages!! And I am SO glad you liked Hairspray. Didn't it just make you smile for the rest of the day??

Audra said...

Wasn't Hairspray so fun! There is just something about musicals that make me so happy!

I can't see the collage. Darn it! I want to see it! I'm sure it looks so good!